요즘 다시 간간히 하고 있는 마스터 오브 오리온 1편입니다.
아실분은 아시겠지만 버전 1.3에서도 아직 버그가 있습니다. 공식 패치는 1.3에서 끝났지만 그러한 버그를 잡은 비공식패치가 있어 올려봅니다.
아래에 설명을 붙이겠지만, 각종 버그와 인터페이스의 개선이 있습니다.
압축파일을 풀어 기존 폴더에 덮어 씌우면 됩니다.
패치를 하였더라도 타이틀 화면에서는 1.3으로 표기 됩니다. 아마 해당 텍스트가 이미지로 처리된듯 합니다.
패치후 확인은 맵 화면에서 현재 년도가 표시된다면 패치가 된것입니다.
패치전에는 아래와 같지만...
Map Key라고 표시된다
패치후에는 아래처럼 바뀝니다.
이렇게 연도가 표시된다면 패치된것이다
패치내역 전문은 아래와 같습니다.
Master of Orion 1 unofficial patch
!! Before you patch/play, you should BACKUP your Moo folder. !!
- Unzip the files into your Moo folder and play.
If the game crashes (or you experience a bug), go immediately to the Moo folder and conserve for me the save7.gam file - please.
- no more eternal alliances for AIs (reverted back to the vanilla version)
- the missiles now use correct to hit bonus against ships with high missile defence
- at least 5% of missile will always hit (was 6%)
- AI huge, armored ships now cannot cause a negative overflow (prevention taken, maybe not a bug)
- the game now uses "Controlled Barren" on the Race report screen instead of strange "Control Barren ENVIRON"
- 4th colony ship curse removed
- nebula speed and nebula ETA should work correctly when launching, with transports and ships having the same speed
- [bug fixed] AIs now actually take their treaties in consideration, when asked to declare war on their allies
- annoying bug / cheat when a fleet with bioweapons automatically bombed an enemy planet while orbiting is gone for good
- during strategic bombing, the game now actually checks whether you have your latest researched battle computer on board of at least one orbiting ship before giving the bonus
- the 'Wait' button allowing to fire unlimited number of rounds with unique weapons (pulsars, projectors etc.) during the combat - fixed
- the 'Wait' button triggering the repeated auto-repair function of a ship during the combat - fixed
- AI clears his spies' missions when succesfully threatened
- entering the general "threaten / break treaty" dialogue no more equals to a penalty of -100 to all temporary diplomatic (see OSG; is reserved for the concrete threats)
- the Meklars now can build up to # 2700 factories on a planet [credit to Lydon]
- the tech tree generation routine now checks for presence of at least one planetary shields tech for every race (see OSG)
- the Silicoids don't have the planetology techs useless to them in their researchable tech tree
- NEW: fixed an important bug preventing the right distribution of the AI big fleets in the mid-late game
- the annoying Scout II redesign feature lives no more [credit to Lydon]
- the discovery percentages on tech screen are no more only 1/2 of the true probability of a tech hit
- AI sabotage message continue = space
- Psilon Leader "Zygot__" Name Correction: (removed empty spaces after name) [credit to Lydon]
- reenabled the cursor over the star
- the game autosaves every turn after the 7th turn into your folder
Embryonic 18 (last stable version).
embryonic stage - included if not in "regressions"
- the races now have the appropriate choice of objective at the beginning of a game
- the AI now uses the right race and the right objective when it takes decision about where to allocate the research points
- the spies you educate on the same turn against different races are no more overpriced
- breaking a NAP / alliance no more positively contributes to your rellations with the AIs (-10, -20 respectively)
- the player (AI or Human) who commits an oath breaker is not taken as a victim anymore, but as the tresspasser
- combat transporters now work, subspace interdictor works against them
- 8th stargate bug corrected (no ship maintenance overflow)
- bombing damage with torps halved, normal damage with missiles (was the contrary)
- AI-AI positive diplomacy problem corrected
- the AI now correctly uses the radius of action during its decision making
- the AI intentionally aggressive fleet positioning during the final war now actually works
- a small issue concerning the change in AI defence and ship production when too many MBases on a planet, has been corrected
- the Guardian now gets on impossible Adv.dam.control, hard gets Adv.rep.system, others none (was Adv. dam.control only on hard )
- the research BC now get no 90% discount when starting new technology project
- Silicoids do not have unusable techs in their tech tree: they now always get the Cloning tech
flaws (= not exactly bugs, but clearly not intentional issues)
- Bulrathis bombing decision when they are orbiting a planet and have transports incoming corrected to reflect their race gropo bonus
- Alkaris and Mrrshans bonus for AI-AI combat corrected to reflect their race bonus
- early tech decisions corrected to include a fourth decision point for all AI races
- all diplomatic temporary modifiers are now really capped at 100 (was 109)
- you may 'continue' a game directly by running starmap.exe
- the game autosaves every turn in save9.gam (for the purpose of bug reports)
- "SPACE bar" = continue, process to the next / works now on many screens
- hotkey "A" = accept dispatching of a fleet, transport etc.
- side cursor works for a single slider on a screen
- rehaul of TECH screen, TAB runs through tech fields, hotkeys, the diodes lit under the tech level show when you reach max research bonus
- rehaul of RACES screen, hotkeys, clickable portraits bring REPORT page
- REPORT screen shows name of AI leaders, MAP screen shows current year
- after running through the Next turn phase + extra messages (shield build, max pop reached...), the game always recenters on your last planet of choice